What to pay attention to when installing push button switches
- By:Estonian B2b
Reasonable installation of push button switches is very important, so what should be paid attention to when installing push button switches?
When installing the push button switch on the panel, it should be arranged reasonably and neatly. It can be arranged from top to bottom or from left to right according to the sequence of motor startup.
2. The button board and button box must be made of metal material and connected to the main grounding busbar of the machine tool. For suspended buttons, a dedicated grounding wire must be provided, and metal pipes cannot be used as the grounding wire.
3. push button switches with indicator lights can easily deform the plastic lampshade due to the heating of the bulb. Therefore, the voltage of the bulb should be reduced to extend its service life.
4. The "stop" button must be red, the "emergency stop" button must be of the red mushroom head type, and the "start" button should be equipped with a protective ring, which must be higher than the button head to prevent accidental triggering and misoperation of electrical equipment.
5. The installation and fixation of push button switches should be firm, and the wiring should be reliable. Usually, the red button indicates stop, while the green or black button indicates start or power on. Do not make mistakes during installation.
6. Due to the small distance between the push button switch contacts, if there are oil stains or other stains, it is easy to cause short circuit faults. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain the cleanliness of the contacts.
7. The button is used in high-temperature situations, which can easily cause plastic deformation and aging, leading to looseness, causing short circuits between wiring screws. An insulated plastic tube can be added to the wiring screw to prevent short circuits.